Flu vaccination 2023
The annual flu vaccination campaign is carried out mainly in September and October. Flu can be serious and each year thousands of people go to hospital and hundreds die. It is more important than ever to have your flu vaccination this year. While the vaccine cannot protect you against coronavirus (the coronavirus vaccine is being developed), it’ll help the NHS cope better through the winter months.
If you are eligible for a free flu vaccination, please contact us to arrange an appointment to have it. Please don’t delay! Be assured that we are taking your safety seriously. All patients to wear face coverings. All patients will be temperature checked and social distancing of 2 metres will be maintained.
Who is eligible for a free annual NHS Flu Vaccination?
- adults 65 years and over (including those who will be 65 by 31st March 2021)
- people with certain medical conditions (including children in at-risk groups from 6 months of age)
- pregnant women
- children aged 2 and 3 on 31 August 2020 (that is, children born between 1 September 2016 and 31 August 2018)
- children in primary school and year 7(this group will be vaccinated in school)
- frontline health or social care workers
- shielded patients and their households
Patients Aged 50 – 64
Please be aware that flu vaccination for patients aged 50-64 who are not in a high risk group will be at a later date. We are waiting for further government advice on this.
For further details - https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/flu-influenza-vaccine/
FLU CLINIC TIMES
Over 65 years of age
29TH SEPTEMBER 8:30am-12:00pm
4TH OCTOBER 2:00pm-5:00pm
6TH OCTOBER 8:30am-11:15am
21st OCTOBER 9:00am-10:00am
25TH OCTOBER 3:35pm-4:00pm
Under 65 years of age
29TH SEPTEMBER 12:00pm-4:00pm
2ND OCTOBER 3:35pm-5:00pm
4TH OCTOBER 4:00pm-6:00pm
6TH OCTOBER 11:30am-3:15pm
7TH OCTOBER 9:00am-12:45pm
11TH OCTOBER 2:00pm-5:00pm
13TH OCTOBER 8:45am-12:30pm, 3:35pm-5:00pm
21ST OCTOBER 9:00am-12:45pm
24TH OCTOBER 2:00pm-5:00pm
25TH OCTOBER 2:00pm-3:30pm
27TH OCTOBER 8:45am-12:17pm